Whether you would like to discuss your wedding plans or ask a question about weddings at Davenport House, our Team are always happy to help. You can chat with a member of the team by calling 01746 716021 or submit an enquiry online. Of course, the best way to experience everything that Davenport House has to offer is to come and take a look for yourself. We very much hope you will pay us a visit soon.
Davenport House, Worfield, Shropshire, WV15 5LE
With its central UK location, Davenport House is just 20 minutes from Wolverhampton, within easy reach of Birmingham and less than two hours away from London. You will find us just off the A454, west of Birmingham and close to the major road networks of the M5, M6 and M54.
• Follow signs for Sutton Coldfield/Coventry, Wolverhampton/M6/M5/M40/M42 At junction 6, exit onto M6 towards M5
• Keep left at the fork to continue on M54, follow signs for Wales/Telford/Wolverhampton/Shrewsbury/A5
• At junction 3, take the A41 exit to Whitchurch/Weston
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Newport Road/A41
• Turn right on to Bowling Green Lane
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Bowling Green Lane
• Turn left onto Holyhead Road/A464
• Turn Right onto Burnhill Green Road
• Continue Straight
• Turn left onto B4176
• Turn right
• Turn left at Main Street. Restricted usage road.
• Turn left. Restricted usage road.
•Davenport House will be on the right
Find out more about holding your civil ceremony at this enchanting wedding venue in Shropshire by getting in touch with us today. You can check if your perfect date is free, explore the venue in our wedding brochure, or arrange to come and see it for yourself, all by using the buttons below.
Davenport House is a unique and unforgettable venue, steeped in history, elegance, style and romance. This magnificent Georgian estate in a stunning countryside location is the perfect choice if you are looking for a country house venue in Shropshire for weddings, birthdays and any occasion offering an unforgettable setting with the most picturesque surroundings.